- Official club Name : LA FORCE DE L’AMITIÉ DE MONTRÉAL
- Closest International Airport : MONTREAL-TRUDEAU (code: YUL)
- Cost of transportation between the airport or train station and our city: hosts come in their private vehicles to welcome their ambassadors, and a fee of 20$ per vehicle will be asked to cover transportation and parking cost.
- The maximum number of ambassadors our club can host is 20. The minimum is 14
- About the club : LA FORCE DE L’AMITIÉ DE MONTRÉAL was founded in November 2000 and it has now around 70 members from the Greater Montreal Area.The club is managed by a nine member board of directors. Most of our members are retired persons, about half being married and half single, and enjoy traveling and making new friends from around the world.
- About our exchange program: During your stay, you will experience different facets of our city and region, for example, its history and architecture through a walking tour in Old Montreal; its downtown area and the underground city through an amazing rallye; the discovery of major attractions (Montréal Botanical Garden, Biodome, Planetarium, Insectarium, Olympic Park); and a nice ballad in the country-side to visit orchards, lavender fields, vineyards or a sugar shack. At the end of the week, you will have a good appreciation of the Montreal area and its people and you will have experienced our « joie de vivre » !