- Official club Name : LA FORCE DE L’AMITIÉ DE MONTRÉAL
- Closest International Airport : MONTREAL-TRUDEAU (code: YUL)
- Cost of transportation between the airport or train station and our city: hosts come in their private vehicles to welcome their ambassadors, and a fee of $25 to $35 per vehicle may be asked to cover transportation and parking cost.
- The maximum number of ambassadors our club can host is 20. The minimum is 14.
- About the club : LA FORCE DE L’AMITIÉ DE MONTRÉAL was founded in November 2000 and it has now about 50 members from the Greater Montréal Area. The club is managed by a nine-member board of directors. Most of our members are retired persons and enjoy traveling and making new friends from around the world.
- About our exchange program: During your stay, you will experience different facets of our city and region, for example, its history and architecture through a walking tour in Old Montréal; its downtown area and the underground city; the discovery of major attractions (Mount-Royal, Montréal Botanical Garden, Biodôme, Planetarium, Insectarium, Olympic Park); and a nice ballad in the country-side to visit orchards, lavender fields, vineyards or a sugar shack. At the end of the week, you will have a good appreciation of the Montréal area and its people and you will have experienced our « joie de vivre »!